It has been a while, i know.. Just felt like posting up something, heh.
My 20th Birthday celebration :) All the way in Egypt. Far away from my family, my usual friends. How i miss them so much :(





Thank you to all my housemates and friends. You guys are the best :) Thank you for organizing such a big surprise party for me. I'm touched :')
No, i'm not done with my finals. 1 more paper (Histology) and 2 Aural tests (Anatomy & Histology) left. It sucks when you have to revise the questions you did in your written exam in order for you to prepare yourself for Aural Test the day after. I did my Anatomy paper so badly just now. That's why i'm here, heh.
Please oh please, i don't want a 'dur' or any repeat paper. I wanna go home, so badly. I miss Malaysia :(
Results will be out only on the 15th of July. Meaning, i'll be back only after i receive my results. Provided i pass all my papers.. Guess what, all the flights are fully booked till August. Believe it? No worries, I'll find my own way home tho. Might be going to Istanbul to catch a flight from there back to KL! Ain't that great? Yay!
I would never imagined myself living in a desert. But oh well, guess i have to bear with it for the next 5 years? It's 44 degree Celcius outside. Oh, I hate summer so much :(
RuS
11:19 pm