I woke up on the wrong side of the bad day today. I took about 10 minutes to put on my tudung today. I've been late for practically the whole week. I've been skipping classes. I've been a hypocrite. I received a bad news. I spent more than EGP200 last week. I ate a lot lately. I was told that my aural test for Physiology will be on this coming Tuesday. I'm starting to feel very uncomfortable with certain someone.
...in a span of five days.
How was YOUR week?
When I still had school, I would rush to get ready by about 7:00 am. Now that school's out, i had to do the same thing too. Why? Mainly because my classes starts at 8 EVERYDAY and it takes about half an hour walk to reach my University. Can you imagine how far it is? It's unusual for me to walk that far, mind you.
I used to think I lead a relatively simple life. I used to think I haven't changed so much compared to my old self, on the contrary of what people have been telling me. Sigh.
I guess I was wrong.
I realized that i have not been talking that much anymore. I wonder why.
This song is currently stuck in my head.
Till then.
RuS 8:13 pm
Myself.
+ Rusferlina Ruslan.
+ 16 june 1990.
About me.
+ sensitive.
+ caring.
+ loving.
+ girlish.
+ stubborn.
+ love to laugh.
+ friendly.
+ fat.
+ short.
+ fussy.
+ dress to kill.
+ serious.
+ i love my life :)