![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Do you remember this, Fatin? :P We had so much fun, huh?
Take a deep breath, darling! :D
Baywatch, haha!
Si monyet bernama Avana sambil memegang pedangnya.
Meow, meow.
Ware-vana!
Errr?
Phantom of the Avana!!!
Oh, please don't kill me? Cause i know you still LOVE me! :)I'm evil! Eh, i'm very2 nice, kan kan kan? Oh well, last but not least,HAPPY 81st BIRTHDAY, AVANA IVA OMAR!
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to mak cik,
Happy Birthday to You :D Blow the candle and make a wish!
Thanks for all the years of friendship.
Thanks for being my partner in 1M, 4M and 5M. Those were the days, HAHA!
Thanks for being the best secretary of the prefect board.
Thanks for being my BFF.
Lastly, Thanks for being there for me.
Hope you had a great 18th Birthday without me, today :( Can't wait to see you. All the best and take care, yeah?
SAAAAAYANG KAMU!
Myself.

About me.
+ sensitive.I love.
+ books.I hate.
+ spicy food.Tagboard.
Archive.
Credits.