![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
World's smallest DSLR, Olympus E620! :D
Holding the camera is no problem but operation can be a little intimidating for first-time users or beginners like me. The Olympus E620 has many many many buttons.
Oly E620 also has this Art Filters which apply a certain effect to photos which allow you to give photos an unusual tone or interesting twist. Have a look at some the photos below :
Pin Hole effect - Make colours warmer looking. (Love the effect! :)) My bro and i set up our own mini studio. We're sad people, yup :P
OLY E3.
Here's the model :P
FL-56R
I look like an idiot, hoho.
Here's the family. Computrekker. Its damn heavy, not kidding!
Last but not least,
Saya Sayang Awak, juga!! :D
Myself.

About me.
+ sensitive.I love.
+ books.I hate.
+ spicy food.Tagboard.
Archive.
Credits.