![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
Saturday, January 10, 2009
As images of people running for their lives or lying dead or injured in the streets are broadcast daily on our television screens, most of us can only hope that peace will prevail on a global scale.
The uncomfortable reality is that peace, instead of violent actions and military force, is unlikely to prevail as a way to resolve conflicts – not now and possibly not ever.
Non-violence only works in cases in which both sides believe that a violent solution is not an answer to their problem. Instead, they are willing to listen, to accept the other side's case as valid and to compromise.
Is there a way to ensure that violent conflict is never an option, a way to make sure that it is not functional? I wish there were, but honestly, i'm not so sure.
Dear God, please protect and give them strength.
Do think bout them. How grateful we are to live in this country.
Im off. Till next time.
Myself.

About me.
+ sensitive.I love.
+ books.I hate.
+ spicy food.Tagboard.
Archive.
Credits.