Mercy?
Last Monday, we conducted 4 experiments in 2 hours. Yup, not kidding.
Juju and i :)
Practical 5 & 6 : Cardiovascular and Urinary System
That was my second time dissecting a lab rat. So yeah, i didn't participate that much. Spent most of the time taking pictures.
The murderer. Haha. I'm the innocent one.
Damn cute, can't resist :P
We got a male rat.
Step 1.
Step 2.
Step 3. Tada!
Zarif and Safura.

We decided to be so mean. Oh btw, that's the head aka skull. To be more exact, that's the brain.

"Comel gila kidney dia!"

RIP.


Here's the evil one. He stripped off the rat. EUW.

Can you guys guess what is he holding? That's the small intestine. Damn long weyh :P
Practical 7 : Nervous System.We did the knee-jerk reflex thingy. I was amazed, really! (not being sarcastic). It was so fun to play with the hammer, haha.
No pics :(
Practical 8 : Blood Test

I volunteered to give my blood away. For the sake of studying, haha.

In conclusion, i have no idea which blood group i belong to. The experiment gave us an inaccurate results. aka, hypothesis is not acceptable? :p
I'm too sleepy. 4 lab reports to hand in by today and i'm not done. I want to sleeeepp :(
I'll be having my lab test later at around 1 pm. Gaga. I need help :( Wish me luck!
RuS
1:04 am