Tagged by Bertt. Here you go dear,
Three names you go by :1) Rus.
2) Lina.
3) Russy.
Three screen names you have had :
Err..?
Three physical things you like about yourself :
1) My eyes.
2) My nose.
3) My eyebrow.
LOL.
Three physical things you don't like about yourself :1) My butt.
2) My height.
3) My arms and fingers.
Haha. Oh well, i'm grateful for everything :)
Three things that scare you :
1) Failure.
2) Darkness.
3) Living in this world all alone.
Three Six of your everyday essentials :1) Money.
2) My handphones.
3) My car.
4) Internet.
5) My bed.
6) Books. I know, nerd rite? :P
Three things you are wearing now :
1) Undies.
2) Pyjamas.
3) Glasses.
Three of your favourite bands or musical acts :1) Muse.
2) Secondhand Serenade.
3) One Republic.
Three of your favourite songs (right now) :1) Crush.
2) What about now.
3) Fall for you.
Three things you want in a relationship :1) LOVE!
2) Trust and honesty.
3) Protection.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you :1) Looks (Nice eyes and smile).
2) Mannerism.
3) Body. A big no-no to super skinny guys.
Three of your hobbies :
1) Shopping.
2) Play the piano.
3) Stare and criticise myself infront of a mirror. Haha!
Three Five things you wanna do really badly right now :1) Study, study and study.
2) Sleep.
3) Go Genting.
4) Movie marathon. I wanna watch Quarantine, Twilight and Transporter 3.
5) A romantic dinner.
Three careers you're considering/considered before :
1) Surgeon.
2) Composer/pianist/singer.
3) Ustazah! HAHAHA.
Three places you want to go on vacation :1) Hah! I feel like going to Genting so badly right now. No idea why, sigh.
2) Los Angeles.
3) Paris.
Three things you want to do before you die :1) Taubat Nasuha.
2) Perform Haj.
3) Seek for forgiveness.
Five people that you would like to see take this quiz now :
1) Fatin.
2) Avana.
3) Nina.
4) Ridz.
5) Randall.
It's okay if guys are too busy to do this post ;)
- My mid term exams will start next Firday. I don't think i'm ready.
- I'm not going back to Singapore with my family next week. I'm very frustrated.
- I spent my last weekends in Semenyih for a camp. It was alright.
- I feel like knocking my head right now.
- I feel so bad.
I'll end here. Goodnight!
RuS
3:20 am