![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Take 1.
Take 5.
We really are a happy family, huh? You guys are the best ;)
Girl's Night Out, Borneo Rainforest.
Fatin and i.
Avana and i.
Nina and i.
Nina, Vana and i.
Jamuan Raya MSU.
Clockwise; Safura, Asya'ari, me, Ju, Ina.
From left; Ayie, Ina, Hoirul, Ms. Syu and Ju.
Meet my maths lecturer, Ms. Syuhada. (Center)
Attempted to study and i miserably failed, huhu. I decided to go shopping with Avana instead. I bought 3 tops, 1 dress and i am a happy girl :D
Have fun in College, yeah? Thanks a lot girl!


I waited patiently for 4 months...
Thank you so much, Mummy. You're the greatest mom in the world.
I'm gonna kill myself if i ever lose it again.
That's all :)
Myself.

About me.
+ sensitive.I love.
+ books.I hate.
+ spicy food.Tagboard.
Archive.
Credits.