![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
Saturday, November 22, 2008
16th November 2008 (Sunday), Kingfisher, Hulu Langat.



A big Thank You to Nina and family. Thanks for inviting us! It was really fun.
I declare that i am now a pro driver :P I drove all the way to and from Hulu Langat!! Kehkeh. We are too free. From Subang to Hulu Langat back to Subang and we went to Curve and finally, back to Subang. Insane.
17th November 2008 (Monday), Kenny Rogers, Subang Parade.
Had lunch with Nina and Fatin to celebrate Nina's birthday.
21st November 2008 (Friday), Surprise Party, Nina's house.
21st November 2008 (Friday), English Soiree, Theater Hall Msu.
The show was awesome! Im amazed with the creativity of the students. The PA system was very sucky tho. Too bad they didn't have a piano or else i would be performing for that night. Sigh :/
I arrived home at around 11.45 pm. My mom decided to be so weird last night. I doubt i can go out anymore after this. Sigh.
Okay, I'm done here. Till next time!
Myself.

About me.
+ sensitive.I love.
+ books.I hate.
+ spicy food.Tagboard.
Archive.
Credits.