![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
||
![]() |
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
That's me on the first day of Raya. Picture was taken when i was busy in the kitchen. Mind you, i was sweating too, ick.
Look at the amount of kuih we have.
I hate when he's around whenever i'm in the kitchen. Grrr.. Not a chef, honestly. They're really annoying. I know i can't do housework and i know i can't cut the vegetables as fast as you do, so, do you have any prob with that? :PDaddy.
Cupcakes on Raya? Something new.
My bro and his girlfriend. The one next to him.
On the second day of Raya, the whole family decided to watch a movie. So yeah, all of us went to Pyramid and watched Senario the movie. I know! Crazy rite? :P The movie ain't that bad tho. It was funny, okay?
Yes, we went for a movie on the second day of Raya! Hahaha. Its okay, we did this like every year. Every Raya, haha.
That's bout it guys! Till then :)
I'm still on a long holiday and i'm working full time rite now as my mom's bodyguard, heh.
Myself.

About me.
+ sensitive.I love.
+ books.I hate.
+ spicy food.Tagboard.
Archive.
Credits.