Time for an update. I don't feel like blogging lately. Why oh why?
My finals are over, yay! I'll be on my semester break till 23rd of October. Oh yes! I really need my holidays badly. My life in Uni has never been easy, okay? Bye oh bye assignments :D
Raya is just in a few days time. I guess i won't be going back to Singapore again this year. Not good, not good. I doubt i'll be enjoying raya this year, sigh.
One month of fasting and i feel like i'm putting on a lot of weight. Aaaaah! Not kidding. And hey, i didn't even eat rice at all for this month, kay? That's an achievement for me!
I really need to do a lot of work out and i need to go jogging again. Believe it, i just got back from playing badminton with my bro just now. Haha. It was fun, really. It's been awhile i haven't sweat that much.
Sometimes i just miss our school life a lot. Why? I miss walking around the school early in the morning and yes, i do miss playing Handball and all. Le sigh..
My friendster is driving me nuts. Stupido.
I'm not planning to sleep till sahur tonite.
See! Told ya i don't feel like blogging lately. Sigh. I need to get my momentum back. Argh.
RuS
2:36 am