Time flies.
I can't believe that my final exams will start this Friday. Gosh.. I feel like we just started this semester and believe it, its the end of this semester already. Honestly, i'm not ready to sit for my exams. I have never ever felt this before, but i just have this feeling that, i know i'm not going to do well for this semester. 2 months of learning new syllabus and the amount of work that has to be done, it's impossible for me or anyone to finish studying. Impossible! -__-"
Well, that's what you call University life. Sigh.
Not to mention, the year is ending in a few months.
And.. Raya is in less than two weeks too. Wow.. :/
4 days of exams and 26th onwards, i'll be on a loooong holiday! I can't wait for my semester break cause i really need it, badly. I know i should think bout my exams more than my holidays, but hey, look at the brightside. It gives me motivation to study.
Just hope that i could finish studying and do well for my exams. May God bless me.
RuS
9:17 am