Tagged by Ridz :) Here you go!
Starting time : 1832
Name : Rusferlina Binti Ruslan
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 4 for shoes. 5/6 for heels.
Height : No idea.
Where do you live : Subang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Have you everBeen on a plane : Yup. Sometime early this year.
Swam in the ocean : Yup. Long2 time ago. I miss the ocean :(
Fallen asleep at school : I can't remember. I guess, yeah?
Broken someone's heart : Err... Unintentionally, yeah.
Fell off your chair : Never! :P It's bugger embarrassing, okay?
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Haha. Honestly, yeah.
Saved e-mails : Yup.
What is your room like : Tiny, for the amount of stuff i have. I need a bigger closet tho, that's the most important thing. Haih.
What's right beside you : My bed.
What is the last thing you ate : I had pizza for sahur! Yummy.
Ever had
Chicken pox : Yup. Long2 time ago.
Sore throat : Duhh.
Stitches : Na'ah.
Broken nose : Haha, never.
Do you Believe in love at first sight : In a way, yeah.
Like picnics : Why not?
Who was/were the last personYou danced with : I can't remember.
Last made you smile : My collegemates.
You last yelled at : Hah. Im gonna skip this.
Today did you
Talk to someone you like : Not today.
Kissed anyone : So not me.
Get sick : Sick of my life. Hoho. Don't ask.
Talk to an ex : Norp.
Miss someone : Haha. Yes or No? Go figure.
Who do you really hate
I don't hate someone easily, trust me. So, please don't make me hate you :)
Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Go figure.
Do you like your hand-writing : Honestly, no. Its ugly. But my friends love my handwriting. I have no idea why..
Are your toe nails painted : Norp.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Jeng jeng jeng :P
What color shirt are you wearing now : Brown.
Are you a friendly person : Depends.
Do you have any pets : Yup. My beloved Big Fat Persian Cat.
Do you sleep with the TV on : Haha. I did that all the time. Save electricity yo! :P
What are you doing right now : Doing this? Im taking my shower in a short while tho.
Can you handle the truth : Depends. It takes a while for me to accept it tho.
Are you closer to your mother or father : Mummy? I have no idea. I guess, im neutral.
Do you eat healthy : Not when you have a mom that can cook very2 well.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Ex? Haha. Never had one.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Depends. Things are better left unsaid. So, most of the time i'll just keep my mouth shut.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Depends. Im loud whenever im with my collegemates. Haha.
Are you confident : Most of the time, yeah.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
I don't remember anything bout my childhood life. Really! Sad, rite? I only remembered that i was the tallest girl in class. Haha.
5 10 things I would do if I were a billionaireStay single for life.
Give some to my parents.
Get my dream house.
Work harder to earn more money. Haha.
Tamak! Buy more clothes :P
Own a sport car.
Own a Grand Piano.
Give everything that my family wants.
Donate.
Invest.
5 of my bad habits
Procrastination.
I can be too perfectionist at the wrong time.
I like to buy things that i don't really need.
I like to take my own sweet time.
I drink a lot before i eat.
5 places I am living in
My life would be much easier if i could be at 5 places at one time.
Im done!I just got back and im freaking tired. Will blog properly soon. My finals is next week and im so dead. Say bye2 to my 4 flat.
Selamat Berbuka, people!
RuS
6:31 pm