I Need Help.
Say hello to my dead blog.
I am currently listening to techno songs. I feel like dancing like a mad woman. It shows how stressful i am.
Been super extremely busy lately. I just had my midterm test for this whole week. I must say, i totally screwed them. Seriously.
I have no time to study, alrite? Kill me. Every single day, i've been trying so hard to complete my assignments, tutorial and lab report. I didnt even have time to study! Thanks to that, you people should see my ugly face. And i totally hate my eyebags. Argh. My hormones are not balance for now. So, beware! I feel like kicking and shouting somebody. Don't ask. Im in a lousy mood. Im crazy too, why thank you :P
There were once, I slept for only 3 freaking hours! Bugger. I've never done that before. Ever. I really need my beauty sleep, k?
I already screwed my midterm. No more playing, rus. I really need to buck up and do well for my next quzzies, assignments and last but not least, my finals. Wake up, dear.
Okay, enough bout that. I just felt like letting all out. Sorry people.
Anyway, my life in uni have been stressful. Really! But, without these girls, i dont think i cold ever survive in msu :) They made me laugh non-stop. I mean it. They're more crazy than i am. Not kidding.
Thanks!
We did a lot of crazy stuff that i would never ever think of doing it. Haha! We're lifeless bunch of people, i know :P
Let the pics do the talking, yeah?
.jpg)
Me, Saf and Ina.

Syu, Saf and i.
.jpg)
In Library.

Ina, Saf and Syu.





Azri and Amy.
That's my lecturer. The one with green tudung. She's so adorable! :)

Penyibuks behind us.



.jpg)
We still miss you, Syu! ;)
***
Last night, i accompanied my mom to her friend's daughter's wedding in Hilton, KL. The wedding was superb, i tell you! I was fascinated to see the ballroom. There's a red carpet all the way from the entrance to the ballroom too. Wanna know why? The Sultan, Laksamana and the Menteri Besar of Negeri Sembilan came to the wedding. Crazy, i know. I wonder how much do they spend on the wedding?
I feel like im a small kid there. I've been surrounded by the YM, YB, Dato Seri, Datin Seri, Tan Sri, Puan Sri, Dato', Datin.. Name it. I felt awkward, alrite?
So yeah, people. Who ever wants to marry me, make sure you have A LOT of money coz i want to have that kind of wedding :P Haha. Alrite, im crapping. HAHAHA.
***
Thanks for the sweetest msg ever. Didn't expect you to say that tho. But oh well. You made me smile and it made my day tho. Thanks for accompanying me till i fell asleep. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.
That's all. Have a great weekend, people!
p/s : I want to go to the beach :(
RuS
9:04 am