This week has been really exhausting.
I complaint a lot, i admit!
Mid sem exam is just around the corner and right now, im totally freaked out. Oh God, help me... After a long and stressful day of classes, yet, we have homeworks and assignments to be completed.
Everyone will be looking forward for weekends but, as for me, i have classes on Saturday! How great.
Anyway, we had our mentoring session at 10 just now and i must say, it was awesome! I really enjoyed myself! I decided to join the guys for carrom and they were stunned to see my skills! Haha. Oh, i know im good :P There were other games as well, but i was so excited to see the guys playing carrom and i decided not to play other games.
I miss our carrom board in our prefect room. I feel like reminiscing. Oh, i shall stop thinking bout it. It's history :/
Every single day, I get myself all worked up to do my homework, I find that I'm unable to do most of my Maths work.
This is so frustrating. Argh.
It's even more disheartening when you didn't manage to get the final answer after calculating for more than a page. Its driving me nuts.
Im so stressed up! (Not up to the exahaustion stage yet -Health Science :P)
Enough bout that. So...
Yesterday, Kak Yen and i decided to meet up and off we went to The Rainforest at Sunway. (Its not a jungle, mind you) I had the most "romantic" dinner with my dearest sis. OMG, of all people why you?! The food was good and the ambience was superb! Nothing more i could say.
I decided to go out last night cause i was so stressed up and somehow i really need to let it out. Thanks for being there, sis!
At around 12, Kak Yen dropped me off at HTO to meet up with my bro. He told me to meet him there before i could go home. So yeah, i had fun watching him and his friends playing badminton for 2 hours and i finally reached home at 2 am in one piece. If i was not in my jeans and pumps, i could've joined them tho.
Im feeling much better last night and i'm stuffing myself with maths and physics today. How wonderful :)
Im gonna look like a zombie again by next Friday. Beware!
I just felt like posting up pictures.
That's us in our Com Lab.


Courtesy of my bro. He just got a new gigantic lens. Its super heavy and i guess it's around 4 kg?



I look super ugly.
I'm gonna crash my bed now. Nite!
RuS
2:09 am