I had a tiring weekend. Been keeping myself busy with family and studies. Not to mention, i beatifully screwed up my sleeping cycle. Or rather, i had not have enough sleep?
Assignments, Lab reports, Homework, Presentation.. Name it! I feel like fainting, really.
For 4 consecutive days, i've been sleeping late. I mean it. I never ever slept at 4.30 am trying so hard to finish up my work, kay? Heck,
tak siap pun... :( Since im so used to waking up early, so yeah, i slept at 4.30am and woke up at 7.30am. How beautiful.
The only thing that could keep me awake for the whole day is, to go jogging early in the morning :) oh oh, and shopping too! Anyway, i went to BB with dad and bro last Sunday. Thanks for keeping me awake, heh.
Eventho my classes on Monday and Tuesday were cancelled, i'm going to my Uni right after this to meet up with my classmates. Need to get our assigments done by today or else...
"All of you must hand in your assignments on Wednesday before 9 am! After 9 am, i'm gonna throw them away in the rubbish bin. I mean it! Don't forget, your homework! I'm going to check whenever i feel like it. So, just be prepared" -My lecturer.
I got a list of 10 things to do and i need to get it done by this week. Im tired, i really am.
1 down, 9 to go :(
RuS
12:03 pm