Bravo to Rus! :D
I drove all the way to KLIA last Saturday all by myself! Thanks Abah for trusting me ;) My mom and bro left to Jakarta last Tuesday leaving my dad and i at home. I thought i was too scared to drive all the way there :/ Oh well, it depends on how you overcome it.
So Fatin! If i can do it, i'm sure you can. So, you better start driving! Make Nina's life easier, haha :D
Okay...
I've been going out a lot for these past few days. (Going out for classes are not counted :P) Hey, I went out for every single day! Guilty oh guilty. Can i say i'm literally broke?
So yesterday, the usual
gang minus Simon gathered at Sunway. We decided to have "tea-time" aka "my dinner" at Carls Jr.

A mountain of fries.

Jeff, Ridz and Mal.
.JPG)
The girls.

Nina n Fatin.
.JPG)
I look horribly fat. Argh. Thanks for taking this pic, Ridz!
Finally you're going to study again, Vana. Haha. Good luck! :P

To you, my darling Avana, please take care of yourself?
Have fun, yeah? Being a college girl is not that bad after all. Don't forget to make new friends!
I'm sure you won't forget me cause I know you love me ;)
And to you, Mr. Aizat!

It has been fun knowing you. Thanks for teman-ing me whenever i'm hungry. And, thanks for being my driver! :)
Forget me not cause you owe me a lot! (Eh, it rhymes :P ) HAHA. I'm gonna miss you, MR.

Hoho, pity the trees. Save the environment lah!
I'm off. Back to studying!
RuS
8:20 pm