Woah.. Anyone? :/
Streamyx decided to be so mean to me today. Why oh why?
Sorry for the lack of updates. I was kinda busy.. I just had my finals last week. So yeah :) I hope i did my papers well. Im grateful that i got all A's for my mid-sem. Yay! Oh God, pls. Give me straight A's for my finals. Not even A- pls.. :) I need it. I need to get 4 flat for this semester. Please2.
Meet my buddies from MSU,

Faris and i.

Safura and i.

Syuhada and i.
Faris and Syu.
Im on holiday till 17th of June :) i have more than 2 weeks of nothing. im so bored and im not doing anything productive :/ tralala.
My piano exam is on 25th June. Oh no!
Anyway, the day after my finals ended, i went to midvalley with the girls plus Jeff and Ran. I accidently bought some clothes for myself. Oops. Not my fault. I blame my friends :P And i have no idea why i look good in everything i tried! Hahaha.


It took us about an hour to reach The Garden. Haha. That was funny :D
That night, i was in a good mood to clean up my closet. I couldnt fit my clothes into my closet anymore! So yeah, i decided to throw away some of my clothes. Right now, my closet seems to be so empty. Yo girls, i need more clothes! :D

I hate you bro for taking this photo! Yes bro, u can find snakes and even lizards underneath my clothes! Gah!
Last Sunday was a bit hectic. I woke up at 7 and my bro and i decided to play badminton. At 11, i was too kind to polish my mom's and my dad's car (only the interior :P ). I helped my mom a bit in the kitchen and at around 2, we left to OU. We had fun shopping or rather I was the one who had fun? :D I know i'm not allowed to buy anymore clothes cause i just went shopping with my friends. And yes, its not fun to shop for clothes with your family, hehe. I decided to shop for perfumes. Since i'm a huge fan of perfumes...

3 bottles of perfumes! I think my parents just paid 700 bucks for my perfumes. Oopsy :/
So, at night, my bro and i... decided to go to pyramid :D We went to Republic at Pyramid. It was so fun to just hang around there :) Gerard was busy working that night, hehe. I miss that dude!



"Any hot guys?"
"There's a lot! Which one do you want? There's a lot from Bangladesh?"
"Grr.. I hate you!"
:)
My bro, Kak Hanie and i were walking aimlessly around Pyramid.
And....

I love this picture :)

We accidently bumped into this one group from Gang Starz. Kak Hanie was so excited to see them and yeah, we took few pictures with them. It was kinda embarrassing tho. Thanks to Kak Hanie, haha.
Pictures were taken using my bro's brand new Olympus E-3. I scolded him for bringing his camera along. It was super heavy and leceh, alrite?
Well, good thing he brought his camera along tho :)


Btw, they're from Indonesia. They're the
3 Voices! I'll vote for you guys, haha. POYO :P
We left Pyamid at about 10.30 and 3 of us went to AC. We decided to have dinner there. Of all places, why there? Don't ask :/
How ironic, we met those 3 girls at AC too! It was so funny when they waved and said "Hie" to us out loud, haha. Before they left, they even came to our table and said "Goodbye"! Haha. Nice people :)
We had a nice long chat till 12.15 midnite.. And we didn't wanna go home yet. So, we decided to go to Mamak at Taipan, haha. I wasn't sleepy at all. Maybe because the Latte i had at the Republic :/ And maybe because i slept early the night before.
Crazy pictures :D



Kak Hanie and i.



We look retarded. Haha.


Look at the Red Light!

Kak Hanie!
That's all for Sunday :)
This picture is sooo cool! Thanks bro! :D

Wakakaka. I know, we're mean ;)

I'm off to bed. I'm very sleepy. It took me forever to upload the pictures. Gah.
RuS
10:44 pm