Today was insane. Argh.
I woke up as
EARLY as 8.45 am cause i was
supposed to have class at 10 :P I drove all the way to Shah Alam and i found out that my class has been postponed to next week. Bugger.
Petrol dah mahal, kay? And i don't enjoy driving early in the morning! Argh..
I wanted to go to Sunway at first cause my next class will only be at 4.30. Heck, i was too lazy :P So yeah, i went back home and at around 3.45, i got a msg from my lecturer saying that our class has been postponed to next week too! Yay! :D
Im so dead next week. 2 classes to be replaced. Oh, good luck to me then :)
Last Tuesday, My friends from MSU came all the way from Shah Alam to Summit to celebrate my birthday. We had lunch at Shakey's and they bought a piece of cake from Secret Recipe. Auw, thank you guys! :)
Pictures!







We were the noisest there. Oops:P
After that, we went shopping! I wanted to buy a dress for my Birthday Party this Saturday. So yeah, i tried a few.

I wanted to buy this dress, but i looked like im 15 in this dress, no? :P
Yes, I found a perfect dress and i totally like it :) How does it look like? It's a suprise, haha.








They're more crazy than i am, kay? -__-"
I got a phone call from Mr Alex that evening. He wanted to belanja me lunch at first, but, we went for a dinner instead. So yeah, the dinner was held at the Italiannies at Sunway Pyramid. It took us forever to finish up our food, kay?! We had fun chatting tho :) Thats bout it.
No pictures as i was too shy to take any, haha :P

A big thank you to my dear friends. Thanks for the birthday card too! Not forgetting, my beloved bro! Thanks for sending me to Pyramid and waited for me too :) Thanks for
teman-ing me. You're simply the best! Lotsa love ;)
Went to MSU last Wednesday for registration and yes, i got my final exam results! I'm glad it turned out really well. Im super duper happy :)
That's us while waiting for our turn.


My results.

Second semester has started. Back to routine! Honestly, i really hate my new time table. I even have classes on Saturday, alrite? :/ Somehow, i'm looking forward to it. Woot! Here i come Bio, Chem, Physics, Maths and Comp Science! :)
See you tmrw ppl! :D
RuS
8:51 pm