That's the guy (fair, brown shirt) i was talking about, girls :P
HAHAHA. He's hilarious, i must say.. I couldn't stop laughing when he's around, okay?!
:D
Im high!
I had my class at 10 and reached home at 6.30. Studied a bit after that.
Went out with Kak Yen at around 10 and i got back home around 12 sumthing. Oh my, she changed a lot! Wakaka. Don't be so perasan la you, woman! :P
We go out again next time, kay mak cik?! This time, with proper attire, alrite? :P Hahaha.
Goodnight people.
I feel like doing maths. Im addicted to maths and this is sooo not me.. :/ Tmrw is a freaking Saturday and i have class at 10 am. "Hooray!"
RuS 2:51 am
Myself.
+ Rusferlina Ruslan.
+ 16 june 1990.
About me.
+ sensitive.
+ caring.
+ loving.
+ girlish.
+ stubborn.
+ love to laugh.
+ friendly.
+ fat.
+ short.
+ fussy.
+ dress to kill.
+ serious.
+ i love my life :)