*EDITED*
Oh yeah, yesterday was Teachers/Lecturers day! I'm lucky that i didn't have any class going on yesterday but heck, i had to go to my university to hand in my assignment. My lecturer lost it! Bugger. I had to reprint everything, okay?
Anyway, i wish all my Lecturers and Teachers would read this.
Teachers paint their minds and guide their thoughts,
share their achievements and advise their faults.
Inspire a love of knowledge and truth,
as you light the path which leads our youth.
For our future brights, with each lesson you teach,
each smile you lengthen,
each good you help reach.
For the dawn of each poet,
each philosopher and king,
Begins with a Teacher,
and the wisdom they bring Forward.
Thank you and...
Happy Teachers Day! Anyway, i hope i'm not too late to wish,
Happy Belated Birthday Mummy!
- 10th May 08.
Happy Mother's Day!
- 11th May 08.
I love you so much, mummy. Thanks for everything and you're the best!

and finally,
Happy Belated Birthday Brother!
- 11th May 08.





So adorable! I had a suprise party for him :D
Im literally broke. Badly :( *Tsk tsk*
RuS
11:38 am