We had our very first class today :)
2 hours of English for General Proficiency, 2 hours break of nothing and...
...half an hour of Health Science! Muahaha. Our lecturer came into class and said "...Im not teaching you guys anything today..." hahaha. But heck, we have an assignment on Health Organization to complete.
I was sweating terribly today. Eek. I had to run all over the place to settle up my subject registration and my MARA application. I must say, University life is waaay diff from our high school life. And hey, we have to search for our own time table too! Im gonna have a great time
lepaking at CFS, grr..
Guess what? Everybody was busy copying the time table, but me... i took out my handphone and being a genius, i took a picture of the timetable. Everybody was laughing at me :P Kinda funny tho, hahaha. I know im a genius ;)
I need a car. I dont want to walk under the hot sun anymore :(
I love my frens there. They're like my bodyguards :D Thank God that i dont have to walk all alone! Stupido seniors. Argh.
That's all for today! See ya!
RuS
10:47 pm