I went shopping today!
Sorry lah. I know most of you were busy in college and all. But yes, i went shopping at Pyramid today.
Nafis and Fahim accompanied me. Fatin came after that. Thank you so much, girl. Too bad we couldnt watch 27 dresses! Sigh.
Im not broke, yet. But i really need to start saving once im in college. So, Rus is not going shopping anymore! Hooray? :/
Im a happy girl! I had coffee almost everyday and im addicted to it.
I bought...


I'll be wearing these to college ;) Yes, im insane. Wattodo? But im not wearing heels for my orientation. Duhh.
My mom said i could wear her Prada shoes. Bugger. I'll be wearing that only for my orientation. My mom would kill me if anything happens to that shoe. HAHA.

My second long-sleeved shirt. Love it! Yes, i only have 2 long-sleeved shirts :D

Say hello to my College! Eh, College or University? Watever man :P Im gonna study hard there and i want to get 4 flat for every subject and every semester. Wish me luck people!

Im going to be surrounded by all the smart people. Im scared :(

I'll be learning these for the first semester.
Im gonna force myself to the maximum. Oh God, pls help me. I know im not smart and thats why im gonna study really hard! HELP!
and... im going to end up being like, THIS! :P HAHA.

The genius.

New life, new bag ;) Its pretty! I love my college bag :D

Im starting to love cup cakes too. HAHA, So random :P

So people, do miss me! Coz... i really miss u guys so much :(
Dear Fatin, thank you so much for today! Good luck, girl! Thanks for the advice. Yes, i have to think bout myself first!
RuS
9:18 pm