I know i will never have time to blog after this. Im going to my U, later, at 2.
Thank you so much for the wish, people. I really appreciate it. You know who you are. And sorry if i didnt reply some of you. It was early in the morning and i was too sleepy!
Kacau la u ppl :P
Had my piano lesson at 9 just now. Im happy! Fullstop :)
Got a phone call from the U yesterday just to remind me about today. AND, she told me to prepare all the docs for the President's scholarship. GAH. I had to photostat everything last night -__-" There's a lot to photocopy! So, i went to the office last night, all by myself. It was dark and scary... Oh my.
Finished everything for about an hour plus. Managed to finish up my essay last night too! :D Hopefully, its okay.
Rusferlina likes to go out at night. Whats wrong with me?? I enjoy driving at night. Haha. Maybe because there's not many cars? or maybe theres no traffic jam? :/ Hurm.
After i'm done with my work, i went to mcD with Aizat. (Why do we always go to mcD? :/) Oh boy,
lama tak jumpa seyh! I was supposed to go to the bank :P But oh well, my parents knew i went out with him ;) I had so much fun with him. He's so weird and charming tho. Haha. He's a nice guy, really. But he likes to control macho! That made me laugh. Thank you for listening and tolerating my crap and... my craziness too! Haha.

We wanted to take pictures together in the car but it was too dark. Haha. Plus, both of us were too shy. Or was it just me? :/ Haha. Too bad :( Hey, he's not that bad afterall! Fatin, dont be jealous kay? :P We had so much fun talking bout you. And i know you'll be angry coz he invited me. ONLY ME :P
He likes my dad's car. How weird. And he wanted to see the engine. Haha. So yeah, being a girl, obviously i have no idea how to open up that front thingy :P Ah, wtv u call it. Im a girl, hello? :P He had so much fun laughing at me -__-"
Oh, i did not drive the car. He drove it! Dont ask. I feel like he's the only person i can trust to drive my dad's car. I couldnt drive properly when he's around. Really! It was super funny, haha. He's a good driver, i must say. Eventho we argued most of the time bout his driving :P Oh yes, I drive like a pro! RIGHT? :P So yeah, he drove me around with MY car ;) Dont you think its sweet? No? Haha.
Reached home at 11.45 pm. I went to sleep at around 1.30 am. Gah, i really need to break my sleeping pattern soon.
He likes to call me
budak manja! Bugger. Im gonna pinch u, man! Anyway, good luck for your interview, yeah? Dont forget ur promises, HAHAHA. One day, one day ;) Good luck to you too, my beloved Avana! All the best. You can ask me anything especially politics, haha! ;) Love you, girl! Have fun, ppl!
<3 Rus.
p/s : Eh, i have no idea what to wear later : OMG.
RuS
12:01 pm