My blog is getting boring. Gah.
Nothing to blog about actually. Im so busy lately.... Went to LCCT this morning to pick up the maids. Then, my mom and i went to KL to send some stuff. After that, i had to go to the bank and did some withdrawing and transferring money. Its very tiring, trust me :(
I cancelled my piano lesson for 2 consecutive weeks. I did practise once a while, okay? I hope my teacher will not get at mad me, haha. I know im a busy girl ;)
Went to Subang Parade on saturday night with him. I was supposed to go to Ili's birthday party. Since the party will be held at her house all the way in Damansara, i changed my mind. Too far! I dont want to drive all the way there. I was too tired.
I had fun shopping. Yay, im so happy that i finally had the chance to buy that dress! :D He bought it for me, so yeah. Im even happier :D Too bad Avana couldnt join us for a dinner since she's working that night. Aiyay. So, I bought her some food at McD. Haha. How was it, girl?
Sedaaaap? :P Too bad i couldnt send her back home too! You ar
mak cik... I decided to go there so that i could spend some time with you, but but but... we didnt even spend any time together AT ALL! Merajuk seyh.
Left Subang Parade at around 10 and off to mamak at SS15. Spent most of the time talking and i finally reached home at around 11.30 pm.
Im tired and thats all for now. Im so dead starting next month. Wish me luck! Doom.
Oh yeah! I hope im not too late to wish,
Selamat Menyambut Maulidur Rasul yang penuh keberkatan serta keinsafan. Amin.
RuS
8:29 pm