I need to go shopping badly :(
For the past 2 months, i broke 4 pairs of heels. Wow. This is the main reason why i dont like to buy cheap stuff. As in, CHEAP stuff. You know what i mean. Sigh. I have nothing to put on except for my flip flop, sports shoes and my wedges. Gah. I need heels to go to college weyh. Im not gonna wear shoes to college. Its so not me :/
I need to buy lipstick too. Im sick of wearing the same colour again and again :(
I want coloured contact lens too :(
I
want need a car too :(
Alright, thats enough for now :P
Most importantly, i need heels and lipstick. Yurp.
I want to go shopping! Cant wait for this month to end. Ehem ehem.
Went out with Avana last night. It was superb lah weyh! Right Vana? :P We were damn rich last night kan? Haha. We wanted to lepak at Victoria Station tho (Vana's idea) :P But heck, im not going in there wearing t-shirt, shorts and flip flop, right? OMG -__-" So, we end up lepaking at
Kayu. Haha.
And today, i went out with Fatin, Nina and Ridz.
We were driving I drove aimlessly :P I was blur most of the time. I felt so left out since all of them were busy talking bout college and all. Yikes. It'll be my turn next. Im totally scared :/ I'll be doing pre-med/foundation in biological science weyh. Bugger, im so freaked out now.
I hate going anywhere all alone :( You know why. Argh. I just hate the way those strangers looked at me. When they start talking, i'll get mad easily. Especially when they start asking stupid questions like "Adik banyak lawa la. Boleh berkenalan? Boleh mintak nombor?" Geram seyh. If they're hot or handsome
takpe la gak, kan? :P
Dont be suprise tho. Some of them could actually do that even when you're walking with your own mom ;) Not to mention, walking with a guy too. What's happening to the world? I wonder :/
When i run away from them, they followed me. If not, they will laugh out loud and everybody will look at me. Bugger. They can actually disturb you even when you're in the bank. Stupid species :P
I just dont get it. My mom's fren in Indonesia is getting me angry now :/ Why cant he just stop calling and msg-ing me? Come on, he's married. Stupid.
Yes, they're stupid species.
Im off!
RuS
10:36 pm