Here you go, Tinny.
5 things found in my bag (handbag for me !):
1. Purse.
2. Handphones.
3. Lipstick, eyelash & compact powder.
4. Car key.
5. Pen & notepad.
How can i fit all that in my handbag?! :/
5 things found in my wallet:
1. IC.
2. Mastercard.
3. My pictures.
4. Licence. L & P, haha.
5. Rubbish.
5 favourite things in my room:
1. Teddy bears.
2. Laptop.
3. TV and radio.
4. DVD player.
5. My carpet?
5 things I've always wanted to do:
1. Work in a hospital as a doctor.
2. Drive aimlessly with my own car. Oh, i'm gonna drive above 120 km/h :P
3. Hiking.
4. Dating? :P
5. Swimming. I want to go to the beach.
5 things I'm currently into:
1. I want to play the piano like a pro.
2. Drive like a pro. I am! :P
3. Work? Wait, i want to study!!
4. Make new frens and new life.
5. An outing. Anywhere!
List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1. Bouquets of roses and teddy bears.
2. A car for myself. SOON SOON.
3. Good results for SPM, HOPEFULLY! Im scared :/
4. A great guy to appear in my life :P
5. I just want to be happy all the time?
*The person who tagged you is:
Nurul Fatin.
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1. GILA :P
2. Very open minded.
3. She's loud?
4. She can talk a lot! i mean it. 3 hours on the phone weyh!
5. She's wayyy diff from me. She's strong, i salute her for that!
Most memorable thing he/she has given/done to you:
Yikes. I dont remember any. We talked for about 3 hours on the phone? Oh yea. She was my 3rd asisstant in school, once! Remember, tin? She listened to my stupid stories too, haha.
If he/she becomes my lover, I will:
Insane! I dont have a choice then :P I have to fall in love with a guy! not with you, tin! Of all ppl, why you?!!! :P OMG, haha.
If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Er, i dont know? If possible, i dont want that to happen either.
Pass the quiz to 6 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you:
1. Tin.
2. Vana.
3. Nina.
4. Ridz.
5. Randall.
6. Simon Sim Song Wei.
Thats all for now. Will update a new one, soon. Hopefully.
I got pimples -___-" The whole world knows wat does it mean! Gah!
DO MISS ME! :D
Im totally fine! ;)
RuS
12:12 am