U guys might wondering, "wats happening to me lately?" I went missing, i know and im sorry.
Im still here.
Here, here.Im disappointed but im not emo YET. Im strong. I shall stay strong, hopefully. May God will always be with me.
Some
FUCKING jerks should just leave this world. Damn it.
Im pissed off. I know im a bit too much, but i just cant help it. I need 'my' time.
Im not angry, im not sad but im happy :D "I know you'll be happy, if im happy" Right?
This is going to be an interesting one. Pls, dont ask what's wrong with me . Its a very long story. Im okay.
I need time to relax. I might be going somewhere else and leave Malaysia for the time being.
Dont worry my dear friends. Im fine, and i'll be fine. I survived.
Love you guys so much!
<3 Rus.
p/s : will be away.
RuS
8:33 am