My last day of work.
VERY WEIRD :/
First, i left my handphone at home. Under my pillow -__-" Thanks to my mom, she woke me up at 9.10 and she wants me to get ready by 9.15. Insane! I had to rush like a mad woman weyh. This is the first time i left my handphone! Geez. I felt incomplete :P I had plenty of msgs and missed calls too, yikes.
Secondly, for the very first time, i arrived at work late! late by 8 mintues :P Who cares. My last day wert. Haha.
Oh yes, i left my water tumbler again :(
And genius Rusferlina decided to wear heels today! I had to stand for 8 hours, yo!
I met few ppl today. How weird, how do they know me? I dont remember any of them. Haha.
There's this one guy from Nando's walking infront of MY shop. I wanted to ask him bout sumthing tho (He knows me, dnt worry :P) He was walking with this guy, named Nazren.
Nando's guy : You 18 tahun kan this year?
Me : Yeah?
Nando's guy : Kenal tak dia ni?
Me : Urm, tak? :/
Nazren : You sekolah rendah kat mana dulu?
Me : SKSS. Seri Selangor.
Nazren : You class 6C kan?
Me : Ha'ah. You sape? :P
Nazren : I nazren la. Tak ingat ke? Takkan tak ingat kot?
Me : I tak kenal you pun. Malunya. You kenal i but i tak kenal you :P Sorry sgt!So they just walked off laughing like a mad person. I had to be honest kay? And i dont remember my childhood life :P So, sorry la! According to Vana, he was in 6B. He's kinda cute tho :P As in, cute like a small kid, alrite? I think he suits for you, Vana :P
Believe it, that Nando's guy came over to MY shop. Er, we actually talked for about 15 minutes? Apparently, he doesnt know my name and i dont know his name too! Weird rite? He calls me 'Kawan Fahim' -__-"
Me : Eh, ktorg ckp ni, you tahu ke nama i apa?
Nando's guy : Tak.
Me : Habis nama you apa?
Nando's guy : Ala, tak yah tahu lah.
Me : Okay.So we continued talking :P He kept on asking me bout Aizat -__-" Aizat said he's fine. So, he's fine lah, hopefully. That boy decided to go to work by his bike. I warned him the night before, but he refused to listen to me. So tada!
Kan dah accident!!! The following day summore. Yikes. Get well soon, my new buddy! :P
During my break, i decided to buy donut :D So yeah, i had to queue :( I hate that. I bought that Donut Durian for my mom and another 2 for me and for my kakak. I somewhat
kenakan my mom with that donut :P
Anyway,
This one girl from that Donut shop came over to MY shop :P She was just walking around at first. Btw, her name is Farah. She came to me and asked,
Farah : You ada pergi SJ Prom, kan?
Me : Yeah.
Farah : You were Alex's date, kan? You dengan dia dtg together kan?
Me : Haah. I pergi dengan dia.
Farah : Patutlah muka you mcm i pernah nmpk je. So familiar. You dengan Alex kan?
Me : Er, i agreed to go to the prom with him. Dia ajak. So, i pergi je lah.
Farah : Tu lah. Im the one yang jaga masa registration tu. Tak ingat ke?
Me : Oh! Eh? I tak perasan pun. Sorry lah :P
Farah : Haha. Yeah, it was me. Patutlah i mcm kenal sgt muka you.
Me : Hehe. Btw, wats ur name? bla bla bla. How weird! -__-"
I was walking aimlessly infront of Secret Recipe. Guess i saw who? Heh. I saw Zaid! Geez, he's so tall!
Two days ago, i saw this one guy staring at MY shop :P But heck, i thought he's just an ordinary guy. And today, he saw me and he came to me and said Hi. OMG. He was saying sumthing but i cabut, duhh. He turned back and look at me till i disappear -__-" Its freaky, alrite?!
This one couple came to the shop and went into the fitting room together.
BOTH of them. Im not gonna eloborate bout that. Im innocent alrite? ;)
Wat a weird day :/
RuS
11:09 pm