Eversince i work there, i met...
Anuar Zain :P This one actress, i dnt knw who the hell is she. She claimed herself as an actress. So, wtv :P When i asked my mom bout it, oh yeah, she's an actress. Believe it. Haha. I met Pn. Hung, Pn. Lim and Pn. Liew. I met my long lost frens too. Nilda, Nabilah, Fira and lots more!
.... and i get to know about ppl more. Humans are really hard to understand! REALLY! I can never understand them :/
Today is 2nd of February, 2008 and i didnt even get my salary yet. How sad. Sigh. I had to work like hell, and i didnt even get my salary yet. Yikes. Oh. Give me a hug everybody. I worked for 2 weeks non stop! No off day for me ;) I can do it babe!
My mom is really angry with me. She told me to quit, and yet, im still working there. She really needs my help badly. Argh. I just need to get my salary!
Im so sorry mummy :(
Did i tell u that i forgot how to drive? :P Eventho i got my licence but i didnt even drive the car. How smart. I dont need a driving licence la, really! :P
RuS
11:57 pm