Yesterday, i had my driving lesson. VERY last one.
And today, i had my driving test. "Yay!"
Sigh.
It wasnt good nor bad.
And,
And,
And,
I,
I,
I,
F
A
I
.
.
.
PASSED!! :D :D :DWohoo! That JPJ guy was super nice. lala~ Three people before me, they failed, how sad.
Yes, i got a freaking
PASS!
My dad had to pay
a lot, and yet, i got a pass for the first time :D :D FIRST TIME tuuu! :D
Abah : Alaaa, fail banyak kali pun takpe. Dah bayar mahal pe. So, rugi ar tak fail.Mummy : I failed for the first time. Takpelah, biar la fail. At least u'll get one extra class.HUHU.
So, who said i cannot drive, huh? Who said im too short to drive? And who said im gonna crash the tiang there? Dont underestimate meeeeee :D Bluek.
Yeah! Girl power! :D
OH mummy, abah and bro! Im gonna stick that big fat P soon! I dont have a car yet, so im gonna crash your cars! Muahaha. Im
officially the last person in the family who got a license now! So, ALL of u cannot tease me anymore. Hehe. I'm a happy girl. Yay.
Alrite, that's enough.
It wasnt that scary actually. I bet it will be scarier to take my SPM results soon. Sigh -__-"
Thats all for today. Im off!
RuS
9:01 pm