Woohoo!
I got my P licence already! :D :D :D
Jakun-ted. Hehe.
I worked for only 4 hours today :D
Anyway, thanks to Fahim, Aizat and Malcolm! They visited me yesterday. I didnt know that Mal cut his hair. OMG.
BOTAK! I was shocked and speechless. Oh, i visited Fatin today too :) The lady that she's talking about was there. I was like "wtf!" Sorry lah Fatin if i put u into any trouble. Argh. Why everytime i datang wrong timing ar?? Aiyay.
My break was boring :(
And just now, i went to subang parade at 4. Fahim gave me a call asking me whether i could teman him or not. He was bored. He's not working but he came to work! Omg.
Anyway, thats all for today tho. Believe it, im not tired at all today! Not at all, hehe :D Today was fun and interesting. Not more than that.
Gah, im working at 2 to 10 tmrw. Anyone is kind enough to teman me to go for my break at 5 tmrw? :P Hehe.
Sorry for the short post. Have a great weekend people!
RuS
10:32 am