I woke up very early today. As usual, i'll go for a jog. But this time, my dad and i went to Lakeview. When we reached there, there's a group of people having, sort of marathon, i guess. Kinda funny tho, haha. I wish i could take part in the marathon like those days in school. The feeling of getting top 10, woot, only God knows how happy i was. When is it going to happen again? Never.
Something's bothering me. Argh. Good or bad, we'll see.
Anyway,
This is really hilarious, i must say.
HAHAHAHA. That so called 'David Blaine' guy, muka takleh bla seyh! :P
I was too bored :P So yeah, TERtengok. Enjoy~
RuS 10:22 pm
Myself.
+ Rusferlina Ruslan.
+ 16 june 1990.
About me.
+ sensitive.
+ caring.
+ loving.
+ girlish.
+ stubborn.
+ love to laugh.
+ friendly.
+ fat.
+ short.
+ fussy.
+ dress to kill.
+ serious.
+ i love my life :)