I AM TIRED :(
No, im not working. No, i didnt go to college.
After all, im still a busy woman, huh? Not working, not studying YET.
This morning, i had to drive for 4 hours straight! Im freaking tired. I didnt even had my breakfast. Was too lazy too eat :P My leg hurts. My arm hurts like crap. Aint easy to drive manual cars, kay?
And i had piano class in the evening. A genius girl named Rusferlina decided to practise last minute. So, yeah, i skipped my lunch and i didnt get the chance to rest at all. Wah. I had to help my mom too.
Oh, i was dreaming while playing the piano.
1st time,
Teacher : G# melodic minor.
Me : Eh, i thought i played?
Teacher : You played G# harmonic minor.
2nd time,
Teacher : C# harmonic minor.
Me : Eh?
Teacher : Just now C# melodic minor la.
Me : Ya ka?
Teacher : Ya lar!
haha.
3rd time,
Teacher : F# major.
Me : Sure ar?
Teacher : Ya lar. Just now F major wert.
Very2 confusing. We end up laughing, haha. Was too tired. Wasnt thinking straight, too. I just let my fingers do their job.
wth.. -_-" I had to repeat my pieces 3 times. Kept on making silly mistakes. Same
bar lak tu! *Its so obvious that i practised last minute, huh?* :)
Yesterday, my dad and i had an interesting conversation. For me, anyway.
Me : Best ke ar, kereta baru proton tu?
Abah : Oh, kereta BLM tu?
Me : Kereta Belum. *LAME, i know* Lawa ke ar?
Abah : Ntah. Diorang launch 17 Jan kot, rasanye la. Murah lah kereta tu. RM30 000 - RM 40 000 aje. If Auto RM 35 000 murah lah. Boleh la beli.
Me : Haha. Nak beli? Untuk Lina, kan kan kan? Auw, my dad is so sweeeeet :P He wants to buy a car for his daughter.
Abah : Ah, ye! *hidung kembang*Conversation - my bro and my dad. I was there too.
Bro : Eh, abah punye saham dah dpt dividen belum?
Abah : Dah. Banyak woo. Puluh2 ribu. Boleh la beli kereta sebiji. Kereta BLM murah.
Bro : Kereta? Untuk Sape?
Me : Lina laaa! My daddy is soooo sweeeet wert, kan kan kan?
Bro : Ngok ngek.*HINT2* HAHAHA. I wish lah weyh!
Oh, i learnt how to cook already :D haha.
Thats all for today! See ya~
p/s :( :( :(
Carilah ku dalam hatimu
Sayang sebutlah kau rindu
Oh hanya pintaku
Kasihmu kekal setia
Usah biarku terus terluka
RuS
8:45 pm