Hello people! Im still alive, yes :D
Okay, i shall start blogging bout my work. Work was okay. Thats all i can say, heh. I regret wearing heels! Grr. Especially yesterday, i had to stand for almost 8 hours! Wah.
Where am i working? I bet most of you know where i'm working, right?
My work ain't that bad. Not that tiring actually. But my boss is evil, really!
"If u think u're not suitable for this job, and you want to quit after working for only 3 days, i wont pay you anything. You need to work at least 1 week"
"If u datang lambat lets say, 5 minit ah, i'll cut half of your salary" It means, i'll only get RM2 per hour!
I hate her
slang :P Cina bukit wan. Really! Sorry if i offended any one of you. Cant help it. Yes, im very 'laser' *For now
Yes, im working for every single day. No off day for me. Wee~
My working partner are nice. Euw, that sounds so wrong. Oh nvm. I dont really like the other one actually :P She's acting like she knows everything bout it. I know lah she's much older than i am. But heck, i wanted to help her, she said tak payah? wtv man. She doesnt want me to help her to serve her customer! I bet her main reason is, she wants commission lah, apa lagi?
And today, i had to serve this one lady. She bought 4 clothes. That lady wanted to pay but i was too busy coz i had to serve other customers as well. So, i asked for 'her' help. And guess what, she used her account to scan everything! It means, all my sale goes to her account.
Argh. I know lah im just a 'Part Timer'! :P I bet she's a kaki bodek. Bluek. Okay enough, im not being professional here. Wtv lah. As long as i'll get my salary and i already know what to do with the money ;) huhu.
First day of work was kinda boring :P Second day was fun. Hehe. Thank god it was her day off yesterday. I had my break with Fahim. We had burger at McD. Thanks for the treat! :D I had fun kacau-ing Fatin. Sorry la! She was busy. Wooo.. :P
Something happened. I am so not gonna write bout that.
Guess what, my aunt visited me today :D I was about to go out for my break, my aunt and the whole 'jingbeng' appeared at the escalator. Huhu. I thought she could belanja me :P But heck, she had to leave early! Anyway, thanks for spending 200 bux at that shop ;) See, i should get my commission too! Oh guess what, im not allowed to buy anything from that shop. And eventho im working there, im not entitled to get any discount. Very interesting, huh? :D
I had to go for my break ALONE today. I dont know where else to go. Since Fahim couldnt teman me, so, i had my break at Nando's :D I had to eat there all by myself. Not really lah. Fahim talked to me once a while. Anyway, thanks for the phone call, Tin ;) Ehem, theres one cute guy la, girls. Not bad lah :P Okay, he's mine eh? :P He laughed at me coz i couldnt open that mineral bottle. Geeez. That is sooo damn bloody embarrassing :P Being a gentleman, he came to me and he helped me to open up the bottle :P Omg, malu seyh
Guess what, he came to me and he was writing sumthing on his notepad.
He asked me, "Urm, my friend nak your number boleh?"
I answered, "Urm what? Your friend? Your friend tak nak lah. If u, i bagi lah. Go mintak Fahim" I didnt mean it. I just said that for fun!
He actually ran to Fahim and asked for my number. Omg. Thank god Fahim didnt give him my number. haha. Funny lah the way Fahim said to him.
"Oh, number Rus? 017..." all of them were laughing like nobody's business behind there, really!
U know what, i feel like quitting my job lah. Not that i dont like my job. But my mom doesnt really like me to do that kind of job. Just imagine on my first day, half an hour before i could start working she gave me a call and told me not to work. Geez. Obviously i was angry lah. She said im such lazy bump. She said that to every single person on earth! So yeah, when i got a job for myself, she's not happy. Argh.
"If kerja jadi salesgirl, later the other salesgirl perangai macam haram jadah, elok sangat lah tu. Nanti terikut-ikut" OMG. See, my mom doesnt like it.
And now, she said, one of her friend is looking for a part-time clerk. She told me to quit and work for her friend. Sigh. I shall think bout it. No doubt its better, coz at least i could rest on Sunday and i only have to work from 9 to 5. But but but, i have to think bout my piano lesson la pulak, right? This is hard -__-"
Anyway, i'm tired lah.. I want to go to sleep. My piano lesson is at 9 am tmrw! God help me. Im working too! From 1 to 10. OMG. I bet boss is coming tmrw. And tmrw is 'her' full day! Im so gonna die la!
Anyway, i hope im not too late to wish u,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, RANDALL TAN! :D

Oi, someone is an adult already! But u got no driving licence! Muahaha. Go and take ur driving licence lah! Kacang putih, really! :P *Cheyh2* HAHA.
Goodnight people. Geeez, its already 12.55 am -__-"
p/s : sorry for any spelling or grammatical error. Am currently too tired to check. Forgive me. I AM TIRED! *POOF*
RuS
11:45 pm