okay.. fatin tagged me on.. urm..
27th June. and today is, 4th July. haha.
nyway, thank you fatin. at least i
buat, kay? :P
1. Origins of name and meanings:
Rusferlina Ruslan. i dunno wats that suppose to mean. its a weird name, i admit. it sounds nice. how can my parents come out with that name, huh? haha. but i love my name. its so unique. btw, Lina means, lembut :P Really.. haha.2. Age:
17.3. Birth place:
Pantai Medical Centre, K.L.4. Siblings:
2 big bro.5. Nicknames:
Rus, Russy, Lina.6. Hobbies and lifestyle:
rest? i love to play the piano. Thats bout it.7. Shopping place:
OU! :P doesnt matter, actually.8. Theatre:
urm, anywhere? but i hate the air cond. grr.9. 3 words that describes me:
fussy, hot-tempered, crazy?10. Favourite activities:
shopping?11. Frequently visited websites:
blogs and friendster.12.Dressing style:
sophisicated.13. Model of my phone/incoming call ringtone:
sony-ericsson. W810i, i think. something beautiful-jars of clay.14. Collections:
handbags, accessories.15.Favourite colours:
black, cream, red?16. When I get lonely:
watch tv, blogging?17. Favourite type of movie, and the one that is three most touching:
sad movies, comedy, action. urm, a walk to remember, white chicks, die hard 4.0.18. Favourite type of music, and favourite song:
sentimental songs or maybe pop rock? urm currently, everything-micheal buble.19. A must-wear jewelry:
earrings, necklace etc. it makes you look good, kay? :P20. I can’t live without...
water or oxygen. but, i must have a phone :P22. A man who can make you lose your mind:
my 2nd bro. oh yea, Malcolm! :P23. Females that I admire:
females that have beauty and brain.24. Specialties:
shout and scream? haha.25. My best culinary dish:
just name it. eceyh. haha.26. I see and I have to buy:
dresses? blouses?27. Biggest eew factor:
urm, urm.. a lot?28. Favourite books:
haha. can it be our reference books? :P anything would be fine. but malay novels are my fav.29. Best thing people said about me:
"are u mixed or sumting?"30. Country I want to visit the most:
urm, anywhere? Maldives or Hawaii? :P i need a break. haha.31. Usual time for bed and getting up:
weekdays, sleep-arnd 12.30. wake up-6.35. holidays, sleep-arnd 1 am. wake up-arnd 8-9 am?33. If I can’t sleep:
i would be watching tv.35. Something that I currently am interested in:
rest? i need to study. pehh.36. Something that I make a habit out of:
urm, wat eh? during exams, i'll only sleep at arnd 2.30 am and wake up at arnd, 5 am?37: Bad habits I can't break:
urm, a lot? aiyo mah.38. My Idol:
urm, my mom?39. Favourite artist:
uh, i dnt knw. but u knw me. i hardly fall for any hot mat salleh :P not dat often, kay? :P40. Favourite actor/actress:
i dnt knw.41. I’ll get excited when:
im ready for anything.42. Expectations in a mate:
someone who can make me happy. understands me. loving. and and, someone who cares bout family.43. Flower that represents me the most:
i love red roses. heh.44. If Valentine’s not the 14th of February, I want it to be:
i dnt knw. i dnt celebrate Valentine's.45. What do I view ‘love’ as?:
it has a very very strong meaning.46. If I can be a guy for a day:
can i become my mom's bodyguard? :P or.. naik motor :P oh well, im happy with myself.47. Something that makes me cry:
sad movies. stress. being disappointed by anyone.48. What would I do at the end of the world?:
stay with God.49. What I wanna say the most now:
im tired and im sad.50. Something that I wanna say to people I tag after this...:
pls dont do it. its a waste of time. heh.Tagged by :
my dear dear, Fatin. woot.I tag :
anyone?
RuS
5:50 pm