Friday, July 06, 2007



i know its a bit too late. its in my draft for like... almost 2 month?

i miss the prefect board. yes.

wtv. trials over. FOR NOW. there's still SPM. god, help me..

im so worried. just look at my results! bayang-bayang A pun takde!. not kidding. sigh. i wonder if i can do it?

i know that im not pushing myself hard enough. but seriously, for SPM, i'll do anything.. i want to get my straight a's. badly. yes. i want my parents to be proud of me. especially my mom. i dont want ppl to underestimate me. im sick of it. i know i can do it. but how? sigh.

fail fail fail. i hate that word.

**************************************************************

My life as a prefect -brilliant, superb, fantastic and fun. Yes, believe it. Im proud to be the one.

I know that i will become a prefect. I was so confident.

When i was in form 1, i was sitting with my frens during recess.

"I want to become a prefect" -me.
"Fuyyoh. Serious ke? Im sure its hard to become a prefect. Theres an interview, u know?" -my friend.
"Really? Neh, who cares. I really want to become a prefect"

One of the prefect heard our conversation.

"You do know its hard to become a prefect in this school, rite?" -prefect.
i just kept quite.
"Im not kidding. Theres 3 interviews that u have to go thru. Including Mr Siva. And theres orientation. We suffered. U should think about it. Its not easy tho. We had to skip classes, went back late etc"
Thats all i can remember. If im not mistaken, Kah Mun said that.

When i was in form 2, i was nominated to become a prefect.

I was called for the interview. Yuvha called me. Yes. To be honest, i wasnt nervous at all and i dont feel anything.

The interview was kinda scary. Yeah. I didnt even look at Conrad. He's so scary. But hey, i did it. They even asked me to sing. Not kidding.

Yes, i passed the interview. One of the prefect told me i got the highest mark. I was happy, yeah. She even said, during the interview, i was so confident. From that onwards, i know that i can be one of the best prefect. The prefect board taught me to be more confident. yup.

My first senior was Izyan. Thank God. She's so nice.

Yes, i passed.

it feels so great to wear the blue uniform. But then i realised that, being a prefect is not just because of the blue uniform. Its about responsibility. When i was in form 2 and 3, i was so innocent. i never break any rules. im proud to say that i did my duties, very very well. I was so excited and i didnt even miss any of our activities. Hari Sukan, BBQ nite, Prefect Games, Prefect Dinner, Prefect Camp, etc..

And yes, I was chosen as the best prefect. Twice, i think. I was the first person to be chosen as the "Prefect of the Month". dont play-play :P haha

In the middle of the year, when i was in form 3, i was so shocked that the seniors chose me as the "Pegawai Disiplin Junior (P)". woot. I was no longer incharge of the students but i had to 'jaga' our prefects. To be honest, its not easy. I felt so bad to dimerit the prefects. I felt so bad to correct them. Its hard for me to do that. But, it's my duty to correct them. Thx to Kak Hanie, she taught me everything. I will never forget her. I guess i did my job as a Pegawai Disiplin quite well. with the help of the seniors, of course.

When i was in form 4, i was so excited. Why? We're going to take over the board! We're going to plan the camp! Everything turns diff when i've been offered to a boarding school. Yes, i left SMK USJ 4. I was so sad to leave the school. I know that my life will be totally diff there. I managed to stay there for only 4 months. Yup.

I learned a lot. I gained so much experience that not everyone would have the chance to experience it. Yes, im lucky. But, i know that i made the wrong decision. I know that im not happy there. I want my piano and my life back. I felt like i was pretending - so called, hypocrite. I admit that. But, i do love to stay there. I love the people there. Honestly.

Although i have my new life there, i still took part in some of the Prefect's activities. I was so excited that they want me to be the ref for netball. I even went to the interschool Prefect's hi-tea eventho im no longer a Fourian. Too bad i cant join them for the camp. En Azmir was there. I felt so bad for him coz i had to leave the prefect board. I know that he wanted me to become the Head Prefect. He told me.





Till then, i decided to come back and i continued my duty as a prefect. Not a normal prefect but as a Pegawai Disiplin. No doubt that the seniors hated me for that. They were so suprised that i came back. When i came back, it was only few weeks before our installation.

We had our AGM. Everyone thought that i will become the next Head Prefect. some of them even said that i will at least get the jawatan as the Ketua Pegawai Disiplin. Well, obviously i didnt put any high hopes. Im not expecting to get any jawatan. I know that im not gonna get any post. Like i said, the seniors hate me.

I guess the seniors did not take me for granted. They chose me as the Penolong Ketua Pegawai Disiplin. Everyone was so suprised. I did my duty as the PKPD for only two days. yes, two days.

Khalil Imran called me, David and Nina.

"You and you, PKP"

"And you, KP"

I was so shocked. I couldnt believe that i was chosen to be the Head Prefect. The teachers voted for me. Believe it, im the first Head Girl and yeah, im the shortest. haha. Oh well..

"No matter you're short or tall..." -Mal. Hahah.




































I had to start everything from zero. Yes, from nothing. I had to do everything on my own. The seniors didnt leave anything for us. We had to do everything on our own. At first, i was so happy that im the KP! but my happiness didnt last long. When we had to plan our Pelancaran Bulan Patriotik, that was my first time organizing an event. Yes. We did everything on our own including the agenda. Not to mention, i was scolded, i was shouted and i was hated.

I learned to be strong. I learned to believe in myself.

"Let it be that when they talk about you, they do not compare us, but rather speak of you alone"


As time goes by, we had to plan the Prefect Dinner. I guess we did a fantastic job. We managed to pull our event to a ballroom and our dinner was perfect. No one knows how hard to be leader. Its not easy to organize sumthing. In any of our meeting, we hardly argue. Dats good coz I have my own principle. if you're not happy with me, u may leave the room or u can take over my place. heh. oh well. The prefect dinner was a success. Yes! its the best dinner ever.






People hates me. I dont care what do they want to think about me. As long as i did my job well. I was so tense. Yes, i cried a few times coz i cant stand the accusation they made. It hurts me so much. Well, everything turned normal on that night and we are all back together. I learned how to forgive ppl and be strong.

'A real leader faces the music, even he doesn't like the tune'

Im proud to be a leader. That was the best prefect dinner ever. All of us had fun. Everyday, i pray to God so that i have the strength to do all this.

We had Hari Kantin, Persaraan Pengetua, Orientation, Prefect Games, Hari Guru, Prefect camp, Installation. Name it. We organized everything. Yes, we did. Good job, guys. We learned how to work as a team. Its painful, sometimes. Well, at least we made it through together.

Im the leader for the Prefect Board for a year. Im proud to be the one.

After En Azmir left us, i had no one to guide me. After Pn Vijaya took over the board, it was so hard for us to accept her. Arguments, non stop. Stupid decisions.

The room, the t-shirt, everything!

I even learned how to stand for our right. I did this with only one reason, I love my prefects.

I was rude?!

Im just doing my duty as a Head Prefect. Its my right to protect my prefects. Its my right to make the decision that has anything to do with the prefect board. Yes, im so protective. Over protective.

'Leadership is action, not position'

After the camp, i guess all of us are now more close to each other. Including Pn Vijaya. We had so much fun and yes, that was our last camp. Seniors rocks! :P

We even had Interschool Prefect Dinner. It was a success.


















































Look at our trophies. damn cun, rite? :P its ours, yeah!





4th July, Our installation day. Say goodbye to everything. Our room, my keys, everything. Its hard for me to believe it. But, oh well, that's what you call sacrifice.

AGM was so... aaahh. I almost cried! at least i didnt cry, rite? haha.

Installation was a great success. All of us had fun. Including the juniors. Im so glad to see them with their full uniform. They look great. Believe it, they gonna take over the baord in few years time.
























































































































































Im sorry for everything. I didnt mean to do so.

I miss our yellow door :'( ahh, my keys :(




Anyway, Thank You for your support. Thank You. Thank You for everything.

All i can say is, im proud to be a prefect. Im very proud to be a prefect. Im proud to be the Head Prefect. Im proud to be a leader. I 'love' my highschool life.


Dulu, kini, selamanya.





ESPRIT DE CORPS.


* SPM, here i come..


RuS
10:35 pm





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


+ Rusferlina Ruslan.
+ 16 june 1990.
+ sensitive.
+ caring.
+ loving.
+ girlish.
+ stubborn.
+ love to laugh.
+ friendly.
+ fat.
+ short.
+ fussy.
+ dress to kill.
+ serious.
+ i love my life :)

+ books.
+ laughing.
+ futsal.
+ music.
+ cats.
+ shopping.
+ clothes.
+ piano.
+ make up.
+ roses.

+ spicy food.
+ stress.
+ sweat.
+ messy/untidy.
+ waiting.
+ choc bar.
+ dogs.
+ pms.
+ dark.
+ exams.
+ thunder.






11/28/2004 - 12/05/2004
12/05/2004 - 12/12/2004
12/12/2004 - 12/19/2004
12/19/2004 - 12/26/2004
12/26/2004 - 01/02/2005
01/02/2005 - 01/09/2005
02/06/2005 - 02/13/2005
02/13/2005 - 02/20/2005
02/27/2005 - 03/06/2005
03/06/2005 - 03/13/2005
03/13/2005 - 03/20/2005
03/20/2005 - 03/27/2005
04/10/2005 - 04/17/2005
04/17/2005 - 04/24/2005
04/24/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/22/2005 - 05/29/2005
08/28/2005 - 09/04/2005
09/11/2005 - 09/18/2005
09/18/2005 - 09/25/2005
10/02/2005 - 10/09/2005
10/16/2005 - 10/23/2005
10/23/2005 - 10/30/2005
10/30/2005 - 11/06/2005
11/06/2005 - 11/13/2005
11/13/2005 - 11/20/2005
11/20/2005 - 11/27/2005
11/27/2005 - 12/04/2005
12/04/2005 - 12/11/2005
12/11/2005 - 12/18/2005
12/18/2005 - 12/25/2005
12/25/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 01/08/2006
01/08/2006 - 01/15/2006
01/22/2006 - 01/29/2006
01/29/2006 - 02/05/2006
02/05/2006 - 02/12/2006
02/12/2006 - 02/19/2006
02/19/2006 - 02/26/2006
02/26/2006 - 03/05/2006
03/19/2006 - 03/26/2006
04/23/2006 - 04/30/2006
05/28/2006 - 06/04/2006
06/04/2006 - 06/11/2006
07/02/2006 - 07/09/2006
07/23/2006 - 07/30/2006
07/30/2006 - 08/06/2006
08/06/2006 - 08/13/2006
08/13/2006 - 08/20/2006
08/27/2006 - 09/03/2006
09/03/2006 - 09/10/2006
09/10/2006 - 09/17/2006
09/17/2006 - 09/24/2006
10/15/2006 - 10/22/2006
10/29/2006 - 11/05/2006
11/12/2006 - 11/19/2006
11/19/2006 - 11/26/2006
11/26/2006 - 12/03/2006
12/17/2006 - 12/24/2006
12/24/2006 - 12/31/2006
12/31/2006 - 01/07/2007
01/07/2007 - 01/14/2007
01/14/2007 - 01/21/2007
01/21/2007 - 01/28/2007
01/28/2007 - 02/04/2007
02/04/2007 - 02/11/2007
02/11/2007 - 02/18/2007
02/18/2007 - 02/25/2007
02/25/2007 - 03/04/2007
03/18/2007 - 03/25/2007
04/01/2007 - 04/08/2007
04/22/2007 - 04/29/2007
04/29/2007 - 05/06/2007
05/27/2007 - 06/03/2007
06/10/2007 - 06/17/2007
06/17/2007 - 06/24/2007
06/24/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 07/08/2007
07/15/2007 - 07/22/2007
07/22/2007 - 07/29/2007
08/05/2007 - 08/12/2007
08/12/2007 - 08/19/2007
09/16/2007 - 09/23/2007
09/23/2007 - 09/30/2007
10/07/2007 - 10/14/2007
10/14/2007 - 10/21/2007
10/21/2007 - 10/28/2007
11/25/2007 - 12/02/2007
12/02/2007 - 12/09/2007
12/09/2007 - 12/16/2007
12/16/2007 - 12/23/2007
12/23/2007 - 12/30/2007
12/30/2007 - 01/06/2008
01/06/2008 - 01/13/2008
01/13/2008 - 01/20/2008
01/20/2008 - 01/27/2008
01/27/2008 - 02/03/2008
02/03/2008 - 02/10/2008
02/10/2008 - 02/17/2008
02/17/2008 - 02/24/2008
02/24/2008 - 03/02/2008
03/02/2008 - 03/09/2008
03/09/2008 - 03/16/2008
03/16/2008 - 03/23/2008
03/23/2008 - 03/30/2008
03/30/2008 - 04/06/2008
04/06/2008 - 04/13/2008
04/13/2008 - 04/20/2008
04/20/2008 - 04/27/2008
05/04/2008 - 05/11/2008
05/11/2008 - 05/18/2008
06/01/2008 - 06/08/2008
06/08/2008 - 06/15/2008
06/15/2008 - 06/22/2008
06/22/2008 - 06/29/2008
06/29/2008 - 07/06/2008
07/06/2008 - 07/13/2008
07/13/2008 - 07/20/2008
07/20/2008 - 07/27/2008
08/10/2008 - 08/17/2008
08/17/2008 - 08/24/2008
08/24/2008 - 08/31/2008
08/31/2008 - 09/07/2008
09/07/2008 - 09/14/2008
09/14/2008 - 09/21/2008
09/28/2008 - 10/05/2008
10/05/2008 - 10/12/2008
10/12/2008 - 10/19/2008
10/26/2008 - 11/02/2008
11/02/2008 - 11/09/2008
11/09/2008 - 11/16/2008
11/16/2008 - 11/23/2008
11/30/2008 - 12/07/2008
12/14/2008 - 12/21/2008
01/04/2009 - 01/11/2009
01/11/2009 - 01/18/2009
01/18/2009 - 01/25/2009
01/25/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/08/2009 - 02/15/2009
02/15/2009 - 02/22/2009
02/22/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 03/08/2009
04/26/2009 - 05/03/2009
05/10/2009 - 05/17/2009
05/24/2009 - 05/31/2009
05/31/2009 - 06/07/2009
08/16/2009 - 08/23/2009
08/23/2009 - 08/30/2009
08/30/2009 - 09/06/2009
09/06/2009 - 09/13/2009
09/20/2009 - 09/27/2009
11/22/2009 - 11/29/2009
01/03/2010 - 01/10/2010
03/07/2010 - 03/14/2010
03/14/2010 - 03/21/2010
05/02/2010 - 05/09/2010
06/20/2010 - 06/27/2010



Designer
Eric Sim aka Kukuthebird